Contact Your Representative

Please contact your representative today and ask them to support the Kansas Personhood Amendment!  Visit the “Find Your Kansas Legislator” website to easily find who is your house rep: 1. input your address,  push enter and 2. then click on your “state” representative’s name to get their phone number and email.

Tell them that our best attempt at regulating abortion is still allowing over 20 unborn children to die every day we don’t act!  That’s the equivalent of a kindergarten class… each day.  Ask them to represent the youngest Kansans who don’t yet have a voice and to support HRC 5018, the Personhood Amendment.  It’s easy and it only takes a few minutes.  They need to know what you think!

If you need more information about the Personhood Amendment, then read through “About Personhood” and “FAQs“.  To see if your representative is already a co-sponsor of HRC 5018, then check out “Our Supporters“.

 Invite us to Speak

We are available to speak to groups of any size about Personhood Kansas and our goal to amend the Kansas State Constitution in order to protect unborn children in Kansas. Bruce Garren, Personhood Kansas chairman, is a veteran communicator and is passionate about standing up for the unborn.  He’s had experience in churches, pro-life events and conventions.  He’s ready to speak at your group, just contact us and fill out the form.

 Discuss with your Pastor

We have resources for churches that want to know more about the Personhood Amendment and some helpful suggestions for pastors who have a heart for protecting unborn children from abortion and the harm that is done to the women who have them.

 “Like” us on Facebook

If you have a facebook account, then go ahead and click “like” link  in the column on the right side of this page.  Or you can visit and like us at

 Collect Petition Signatures

Although Kansas is not a petition state (meaning it isn’t by petition that we get an amendment on the ballot) we collect signatures of Kansas residence who desire to see the Personhood Amendment (HCR 5018) on the ballot at the next state wide election. See the resources page for blank petition pages you can copy.

 Send a Donation

Send us a much needed donation. All money will go towards promoting and moving the Personhood Amendment through the Kansas Legislative process. To make a donation, please send a check to: Personhood Kansas P.O. Box 75255 Wichita, KS 67275. Donations are not tax decuctible.